- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Discharge and recover the air conditioning system refrigerant.
- Drain the cooling system.
- Place front wheel facing straight ahead.
Remove or disconnect the following:
CAUTIONWait 90 seconds after disconnecting the cable to allow the airbag to discharge.
NOTEIf equipped with side curtain airbags, cover the airbag with a protective cover as soon as the trim pieces are removed.
Negative battery cable
Passenger airbag connector
Remove the following from the air conditioning unit:
- Installation is the reverse order of removal.
- Refill the cooling system to the correct level.
- Start the engine and check for leaks.