- An engine part that reciprocates in the cylinder and transfers the force of the expanding gases via the piston pin and connecting rod to the crankshaft.
- A round, caliper component in a disc brake that is moved outward by fluid pressure to press the pads against each rotor face.
- An aluminum or sintered-iron component of a drum brake inside the wheel cylinder that supports the cylinder cup.
- That part of a compressor that is driven by a crankshaft to compress vapor.
How To Instructions:
- Check for obvious problems.
- Give it an in-depth diagnosis.
- Do the jobs that fix your car.
- Out with the old, in with the new.