REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
1990-98 Vehicles with Automatic Temperature Control
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the instrument panel; refer to Body .
- Disconnect the electrical harness to the temperature controller on the control assembly, from the blend door actuator.
- Remove the 4 screws and remove the blend door actuator from the plenum.
- Position the blend door actuator on the plenum. Make sure the actuator cam is properly engaged with the temperature blend door crank arm.
- Secure the blend door actuator to the plenum with the 4 screws.
- Connect the temperature controller electrical harness to the blend door actuator.
- Install the instrument panel and connect the negative battery cable.
See Figure 1