Tell Us More About Your Mazda 3. View all models
AutoZone carries hundreds of thousands of parts and accessories.
Select your Year, Make, Model and Engine to find those that fit your vehicle.
Tight cornering and inner-city driving is much more enjoyable with a high-quality suspension package. Even on the highway, AutoZone's premium Mazda3 control arm makes a big difference in the way your car handles, and we offer an innovative lightweight design to enhance performance through those spirited maneuvers.
- | Page 1 of 1 |
- Part Number: 521-337
- Notes: Rear suspension. Fits driver and passenger side. Lateral arm
- Part Number: 521-576
- Notes: Rear suspension, fits driver and passenger side. Control arm only. Includes bushings
- | Page 1 of 1 |
Drivers who run AutoZone's Mazda3 control arm replacement enjoy the extra benefits of going lightweight. These components offer better handling and maneuverability at any speed, and they even reduce the pace of tread wear on your tires. With a proper radial distance between your links and your chassis, you enjoy the full smoothness of Mazda's award-winning drivetrain. Our control arms for Mazda3 are available online with Same Day Store Pickup (in most cases), and our popular Loan-a-Tool program is available at any retail location. You can also choose Free Shipping on any purchase of $75 or more for added value.
Other Customers Also Viewed
Year Range for Mazda 3
- 2008 Mazda 3 Control Arm - Upper
- 2009 Mazda 3 Control Arm - Upper
- 2006 Mazda 3 Control Arm - Upper
- 2007 Mazda 3 Control Arm - Upper
- 2004 Mazda 3 Control Arm - Upper
- 2014 Mazda 3 Control Arm - Upper
- 2005 Mazda 3 Control Arm - Upper
- 2012 Mazda 3 Control Arm - Upper
- 2011 Mazda 3 Control Arm - Upper
- 2010 Mazda 3 Control Arm - Upper