Features & Benefits
Power steering pressure & return hoses are engineered to OE design and specifications, ensuring an accurate and lasting installation. Duplication of OE routing, constructed with high quality materials and use of safety features protects against premature failure.
- Constructed to withstand high pressure pulsations and heat
- Built to resist breakdown and system contamination
- Recommended that you replace your return line when replacing pressure hose
- Hoses should be replaced after 20,000-24,000 miles as preventative maintenance
- Switch sockets allow re-installation of OE pressure sensors
- Zinc coated tube protect against rust and corrosion