Features & Benefits
Like trailer hitches and ball mounts, electrical connectors range all over the board in shape, size and capability, but no matter what your trailer's electrical functions are, you need a solid connection to keep the power flowing and ensure safety on the road. CURT electrical connectors are designed and manufactured to give you a reliable connection every time you plug in your trailer. This 4-way flat connector is designed to supply power for tail lights, turn signals and brake lights, as well as a ground connection. It features durable rubber-molded construction and is made with 72" of standard color-coded, bonded loop wire to easily splice into your vehicle's wiring system. It includes both a vehicle end and trailer end and can be cut to splice into existing wiring or left as a loop to serve as a useful extension harness. It is compatible with all 2-wire vehicle systems.
- Splices into existing wiring to provide connections for both vehicle and trailer
- Looped wire can also be used as a wire extension for an existing connector
- 4-way flat output connects tail lights, brake lights and turn signals
- Constructed with bonded wires and durable molded rubber
- 4-way flat vehicle end with 72 In. bonded loop