Allows you to use your AC products and devices through DC plug-in power on the road or the battery cables with clamps for large electronics.
- Provides 400W continuous DC to AC power and 800W of peak power.
- Featuring with 2 AC household outlets and 2 USB charging ports with 3.1A shared
- Built-in multi-protection technology against over-load, over-temperature, high/low voltage and short circuit.
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost