"The powerful PD2000 power inverter supports AC devices rated up to 2000 Watts delivering 2000 Watts of continuous AC power with a high surge capacity for devices that require up to 4000 Watts to start. Mobile features include a free downloadable mobile app allowing pairing between your smart phone and inverter to access features and settings. Convenient outlet options include four 3-prong AC outlets and two USB power ports - one standard 2.4 AMP port and one USB-C 3.0 AMP port. The removable control panel allows remote monitoring and testing. Reliable safety features include audible alarms and safety shut-off triggers. The durable ABS PVC composite housing is tough and rigid to protect electronic components from abrasion and damage." or "Additional Features: " or "DC Input Voltage: 12.8V." or "AC Output Voltage: 115V." or "USB Output: 5V /2 (Shared 2400mA)." or "AC Output Frequency: 58Hz-62Hz." or "Efficiency (Maximum): >88%." or "Efficiency in Full Load: >84%." or "Battery Drain with No AC Load: <0.6A." or "Overheat Protection." or "Low Battery Alarm Trigger: Activate In 11 ±0.3V DC." or "High Battery Shut Down Point: 15.5 ±0.5V DC/Voice Alarm." or "Low Battery Shut Down Point: 10.5 ± 0.3V DC/Voice Alarm." or "Recovering Voltage after Under Voltage Turn-off: 12 ±0.3V DC." or "Fuse: 30A (10)."
- 2000 Watts Continuous Power for AC Devices
- Dual Ports Standard USB 2.4 Amp and USB-C(TM) 3.0 Amp Ports
- Powers Smartphones Tablets and Other Devices
- Four 3-Prong AC Outlets
- Converts 12V DC Power from Your Vehicle's Battery Into 110V AC Power
- BLUETOOTH® Wireless Technology & APP Interface
- Remotely Access Features and Settings
- Removable Control Panel Detaches to Allow Remote Monitoring and Testing
- Includes Set of 36 Power Cables and Mounting Bracket
- High/Low Voltage Protection and Overtemp and Overload Protection
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost