"The powerful PD3000 power inverter supports AC devices rated up to 3000 Watts delivering 3000 Watts of continuous AC power with a high surge capacity for devices that require up to 6000 Watts to start. Mobile features include a free downloadable mobile app allowing pairing between your smart phone and inverter to access features and settings. Additionally, the removable control panel allows remote monitoring and testing. Convenient outlet options include four 3-prong AC outlets and two USB power ports - one standard 2.4 AMP port and one USB-C 3.0 AMP port. Reliable safety features include audible alarms and safety shut-off triggers. The durable ABS PVC composite housing is tough and rigid to protect electronic components from abrasion and damage." or "Additional Features: " or "DC Input Voltage: 12.8V." or "AC Output Voltage: 115V." or "USB Output: 5V /2 (Shared 2400mA)." or "AC Output Frequency: 58Hz-62Hz." or "Efficiency (Maximum): >88%." or "Efficiency in Full Load: >84%." or "Battery Drain with No AC Load: <0.6A." or "Low Battery Alarm Trigger: Activate In 11 ±0.3V DC." or "High Battery Shut Down Point: 15.5 ±0.5V DC/Voice Alarm." or "Low Battery Shut Down Point: 10.5 ± 0.3V DC/Voice Alarm." or "Recovering Voltage after Under Voltage Turn-off: 12 ±0.3V DC." or "Fuse: 30A (12)."
- Power for AC Devices Rated Up to 3000 Watts
- High Surge Capacity for Products that Require Power Up to 6000W to Start
- Four (4) 3-Prong AC Outlets Support Multiple Devices
- two USB power ports - one standard 2.4 AMP port and one USB-C 3.0 AMP port. Two (2) USB Power Ports (Total 2400mA)
- Download the FREE App to Remotely Access Features and Settings
- Using Your Smart Phone and Bluetooth® Wireless Technology
- Removable Control Panel Detaches to Allow Remote Monitoring and Testing
- Voice Alarm Provides Four (4) Audible Warnings
- Over & Under Voltage Turn-Offs Over Temp Turn-Off and Overload Turn-Off
- 36 inch (91.4cm) Heavy-Duty Installation Cables and Mounting Brackets Included
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost