Our AC Inverter 1500 Watt is high output, compact, and slim; hence the reason it is in our Slimline family of power inverters. We have dubbed this line “Slimline” as all of the inverters are high performance but as slim and compact as possible. It features 3 US standard AC outlets, power and fault LED lights, thermal cooling fans, a remote port and a power switch. The AC Inverter 2000W is ideal for your high power needs.
- Twin Thermal Fan Cooled
- 4500 Watt Surge Power
- Built-in Safety Protections
- 2000 Watts Continuous TrueRated Power
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?