Our series of ProLine Inverters has received a new look! The ProLine 3000 Watt Inverter features new SMT (Surface Mount Technology) circuit boards to offer greater reliability and better efficiency. It also has a powerful cooling fan, manual power switch and 3 convenient 120V AC outlets that provide 1500 Watts each. The ProLine 3000 Watt Inverter is ideal for your high power needs.
- 6000 Watt Surge Power
- Overheating protection: Thermal cooling fan with automatic shutdown
- New SMT circuit board
- LED Displays
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?