Born from an idea to make compact and efficient pure sine wave inverters that not only look good, but perform great; the new Pure Line Inverter will change the way that you look at PSW Power Inverters! All Pure Line models are RoHS compliant, CE approved, and ETL certified to conform to UL and CSA Standards! The Pure Line 400W Inverter features two 3-prong ground fault protected AC outlets, a 2-position power switch, a USB power port, error lights and more. The Pure Line 400W Inverter is ideal for your high power needs.
- 800W Peak Surge
- Conformal Coating
- NTG Bonded, True Ground
- 400 Watts TrueRated Power
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?