A/C Pro Ultra Synthetic R-134a Refrigerant helps make recharging your car’s AC easy and accessible. This AC recharge features a proprietary additive formula that seals leaks in rubber hoses, gaskets and O-rings, and protects your AC system while providing 2x cooling boosters, versus the next leading brand of AC recharge kits. Each R-134a refrigerant kit helps eliminate acid and moisture buildup to protect and extend the AC system’s life. This AC leak sealer comes with a reusable, extra-long braided charging hose and digital gauge for easy, convenient and accurate recharging. To use, find the low-pressure port, turn on the car and AC, read the pressure, and charge the system. Feel empowered to take on DIY car care, and refill the chill yourself with A/C Pro.
- "One 20 oz bottle of A/C Pro Ultra Synthetic R-134a Refrigerant" or "This AC recharge is formulated to help produce colder air and extend AC system life"
Advice and How-To's
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?
- How Your Car's Interior Heating System Works
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System
- How Your Car’s AC Works
- Learn 3 Common AC Problems
- How to Recharge Your Car's Air Conditioning
- How to Change Your Cabin Air Filter