Contains Leak Stop
Charging Hose Included
Contains Leak Detection Dye
For factory installed and retrofitted R-134a automotive air conditioning systems.
- ACME threaded top
- Self-sealing can
- Easy to install, perfect for the do-it-yourself user
- Not for use in hybrid/electric vehicles with non-belt driven (electric driven) compressor.
- C.A.R.B. compliant
Advice and How-To's
- How to Make Your Car AC Colder
- Signs Your Car’s AC Needs to be Recharged
- Signs of a Bad A/C Compressor
- How to Replace an A/C Compressor
- Is it normal for my vehicle's air conditioning system to produce a musty odor?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?