Sub-Zero R134a Synthetic Refrigerant/Stop Leak/Cold Air Boost/Charging Hose 14 oz
|Contains Leak Stop||Yes|
|Contains Leak Detection Dye||No|
Sub-Zero synthetic refrigerant all-in-one kit has a specially designed formula featuring Cool Boost technology that helps a vehicle's A/C produce colder air. The approximately 13 oz. of R-134a and 1 oz. of additives are used to recharge a vehicle's A/C system, seal common leaks in rubber components, and help extend the A/C system's life by eliminating acid and moisture buildup. The built-in recharge hose with push button dispenser provides an all-in-one, no tools required recharge solution.
- Reduces engine drag for improved gas mileage
- Comes with a built in disposable dispenser in a shelf saver cap
- Compatible with PAG and Ester oils
- R-134a with Sub-Zero synthetic A/C Booster increases cooling capacity by improving lubricity, better heat exchange and overall better efficiency
- Not for use in hybrid/electric vehicles with non-belt driven (electric driven) compressor.
Advice and How-To's
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?
- How Your Car's Interior Heating System Works
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System
- How Your Car’s AC Works
- Learn 3 Common AC Problems
- How to Recharge Your Car's Air Conditioning
- How to Change Your Cabin Air Filter