The Dewalt DWMT70784 cut-off tool features a lightweight aluminum body with an ergonomically designed cushion grip for user comfort and ease. This cut-off tool has a touch control trigger for easy user control. It has a 1/4 In. air inlet, and a safety throttle lever for protection. The DWMT70784 cut-off tool offers rear air exhaust to direct away from the tool. It operates at a speed of up to 22,000 RPM.
- Touch control trigger allows user to apply needed amount of power
- Aluminum body design
- Ergonomically designed cushion grip for improved comfort and tool control
- Safety throttle lever
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs