Crafted from high-performance aluminum oxide grain for durability and optimal material removal, DEWALT Type 27 HP Metal Grinding Wheels grind and shape a variety of metals and non-ferrous materials. High grain concentration for aggressive grinding action and smooth-running wheels.
- High performance aluminum oxide grain for long life and high material removal
- Proprietary material mix ensures durable long life wheels
- High grain concentration for agressive grinding action and smoother running wheels
- 3 full sheets of fiberglass for durability and safety
- 5/8"-11 Arbor for 7" Tool
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs