- Hardened, Tempered Steel Blades6 Brass Blades Measure: 0.006" (0.152 mm) to 0.016" (0.406 mm)12 Steel Blades Measure: 0.010" (0.254 mm) to 0.026" (0.660 mm)6 Wire Gauges Measure: 0.025" (0.635 mm) to 0.045" (1.143 mm)
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs