Makita delivers corded grinding performance without the cord with the 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 4-1/2" Paddle Switch Cut-Off/Angle Grinder (model XAG06M). It's powered by a Makita brushless motor for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. For the most demanding applications, Makita's exclusive Automatic Speed change Technology automatically adjusts speed and torque during operation for optimal performance. The 18V LXT 4.0 Ah battery provides 35% more run time per charge than the BL1830 (3.0Ah) battery, yet it charges in only 40 minutes for less downtime and increased productivity. The XAG06M is ideal for grinding, cutting and sanding a wide range of materials including tile, concrete, pipe, conduit, and more. The 18V LXT 4.0Ah battery (BL1840) is compatible only with Star Protection tools, indicated by the Star Symbol and/or Yellow Battery Receiver under the tool. Sold as a bare tool only.
- Automatic Speed Change technology adjusts speed and torque during operation for optimum performance
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life; delivers 8,500 RPM
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 14-1/4" long