From the makers of The Original Club steering wheel lock, The Club Twin Hooks is a vehicle anti-theft device that locks on to the steering wheel, making the vehicle impossible to steer. The concept: if you can't steer it, you can't steal it.
- Twin hook design is tougher to defeat
- Keyless locking, for ease of use
- Universal fit - works on cars, vans and SUV's
- Guaranteed up to $500 against the owner's comprehensive insurance deductible (Not valid in NY, HI, TX or WI, where it is prohibited by insurance law)
Advice and How-To's
- Snow Tires Vs Chains: Which is Better?
- The 10 Best Windshield Wipers to Enhance Your Driving Visibility
- How to Jack Up a Car
- How to Winterize Your Car
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- What Your Car's Dashboard Warning Lights Mean
- What Is Traction Control?
- Why is My Brake Light On?
- What is an Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)?
- Emergency Kit Guides for Back-to-School