First, Add Your Vehicle
Prestone Antifreeze/Coolant Universal CONCENTRATE *10 Year/300K Mile Protection* 1 GallonShop All Prestone
Prestone All Vehicles antifreeze+coolant - Concentrate is our optimized formula for All Vehicles; makes, models, years & fluid colors. Our Patented Cor-Guard® Technology (our best coolant innovation in decades) works with all new engines, and also is backward compatible - providing instant protection in older engines. Not only does Prestone Coolant Technology manage engine temperature all year round and protects against freezing, it also uniquely protects the engine from serious damage. No matter what type of coolant is currently in your engine, a Single Top-off of Patented Cor-Guard® Technology instantly protects parts better from corrosion, buildup, pitting, scaling, rust and other damage; a complete replacement of all coolant protects to the maximum. Internal engine damage can cause parts failure, resulting in expensive auto repair shop bills and downtime inconveniences. Using Prestone Antifreeze+Coolant protects against engine issues and those inconveniences. This patented fluid is designed to last 10yrs / 300,000 miles and will protect the internal parts of the engine for 10yrs / 300,000 miles
- Formulated to work with All Vehicles. Works with all fluid colors; All OAT, POAT, HOAT & IAT.
- Longer Engine Life Guarantee - 10 Yr., 300,000 mile Extended life formula
- Includes patented Prestone CorGuard technology, our best advancement in cooling system parts protection that protects against rust and corrosion of all cooling system metals, including aluminum. Protection for 300,000 miles.
- Concentrate formula. Must mix with distilled to the desired mix ratio of EG & water. Can be used for top-off, complete drain and refill or flush and refill of the cooling system.
- Honda Accord Antifreeze / Coolant
- Honda Civic Antifreeze / Coolant
- Ford F150 Antifreeze / Coolant
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Antifreeze / Coolant
- Toyota Camry Antifreeze / Coolant
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Antifreeze / Coolant
- Dodge Ram 1500 Antifreeze / Coolant
- Toyota Corolla Antifreeze / Coolant
- Chevrolet Cruze Antifreeze / Coolant
- Ford Focus Antifreeze / Coolant
Advice and How-To's
- Your Antifreeze/Coolant Questions Answered
- Understanding Different Types of Antifreeze
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How to Fix a Radiator Leak
- How to Check Your Coolant Level
- What Is Antifreeze and What Does It Do?
- How to Replace a Radiator
- What To Know About Disposing of Antifreeze
- Common Cooling Problems
- How to Flush a Radiator