First, Add Your Vehicle
Duralast Bearing 302CCShop All Duralast
Restore original driving performance with reliable, long-lasting Duralast Bearings. Duralast Bearings are factory sealed and lubricated for life, requiring no maintenance. Made to match the performance of your original equipment, these bearings feature high-quality, heat-treated steel with internal rolling elements and raceways to withstand even the toughest driving conditions.
- Duralast Bearings are designed, manufactured, and tested to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Duralast Bearings are precision manufactured to ensure smooth, quiet, long life performance
- Use of high grade microclean steel and hardened raceways provide for superior load bearing capabilities and service life
Advice and How-To's
- How Long Does It Take for the Alternator to Charge the Battery?
- Does the Alternator Charge the Battery?
- Are there other parts I need to replace when replacing my alternator?
- Should I repair or replace my alternator?
- Should I Upgrade my Alternator?
- What Metal Is an Alternator Made Of?
- How Much Does an Alternator Weigh?
- Where Is the Alternator Located?
- How long does it take to put an alternator in?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?