First, set your vehicle
Duralast Bearing 303CCShop All Duralast
Restore original driving performance with reliable, long-lasting Duralast Bearings. Duralast Bearings are factory sealed and lubricated for life, requiring no maintenance. Made to match the performance of your original equipment, these bearings feature high-quality, heat-treated steel with internal rolling elements and raceways to withstand even the toughest driving conditions.
- Duralast Bearings are designed, manufactured, and tested to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Duralast Bearings are precision manufactured to ensure smooth, quiet, long life performance
- Use of high grade microclean steel and hardened raceways provide for superior load bearing capabilities and service life
- Honda Accord Alternator Bearing
- Honda Civic Alternator Bearing
- Ford F150 Alternator Bearing
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Alternator Bearing
- Toyota Camry Alternator Bearing
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Alternator Bearing
- Dodge Ram 1500 Alternator Bearing
- Toyota Corolla Alternator Bearing
- Chevrolet Cruze Alternator Bearing
- Ford Focus Alternator Bearing
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Get an Electric Car?
- How to Maintain Your Electric Vehicle Article
- Electric Car vs. Gas Car: Which is Best for You?
- How Much Does an Alternator Replacement Cost?
- How Long Does an Alternator Last?
- How Much Does an Alternator Belt Cost?
- Bad Battery vs. Bad Alternator: Which One Is the Problem?
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- What Does the Battery Light Mean?
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?