First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Designed to meet or exceed OE quality, premium-quality bearings from National® are manufactured to exacting standards to deliver lasting performance and extended bearing life.
- BUILT TO LAST -- Advanced heat treatment process for strength
- PREMIUM MATERIALS -- Precision manufactured using premium-grade steel for lasting performance and extended bearing life
- RELIABLE PERFORMANCE -- Element size and quantity are engineered to meet or exceed the load rating of OE bearings
- COMPREHENSIVE COVERAGE -- Industry-leading coverage for domestic and import applications
- RIGOROUS TESTING -- Comprehensive testing throughout design and development processes by National engineers for quality you can count on
Advice and How-To's
- How to Fix Your Alternator
- Can You Jumpstart a Car With a Bad Alternator?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Alternator Buying Guide
- How Long Does It Take for the Alternator to Charge the Battery?
- Does the Alternator Charge the Battery?
- Are there other parts I need to replace when replacing my alternator?
- Should I repair or replace my alternator?
- Should I Upgrade my Alternator?
- What Metal Is an Alternator Made Of?