Duralast Alternator Brush RX101
Duralast products are engineered and manufactured by Wells Vehicle Electronics, a leading global supplier of advanced vehicle electronics solutions for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability. Wells offers extensive application information and technical support via its Tech Line at 1-800-558-9770.
- Brush set carries current from the armature to the battery
- When not replaced, the alternator/generator may not charge and/or cause armature damage
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- Global coverage for import and domestic applications
- Honda Accord Alternator Brush
- Honda Civic Alternator Brush
- Ford F150 Alternator Brush
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Alternator Brush
- Toyota Camry Alternator Brush
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Alternator Brush
- Dodge Ram 1500 Alternator Brush
- Toyota Corolla Alternator Brush
- Chevrolet Cruze Alternator Brush
- Ford Focus Alternator Brush
Advice and How-To's
- What Does the Battery Light Mean?
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Test the Alternator and Charging System
- How to Tell if Your Starter is Going Bad
- Bad Oxygen Sensor: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to read your check engine light with Fix Finder
- How to Replace an Alternator
- What are the Signs of a Bad Alternator?
- How Does an Alternator Work?
- Symptoms of a Bad Throttle Position Sensor