Dorman Alternator Pulley 300-851
|Item Grade||Standard Replacement|
|Pulley Type / Grooves||Serpentine|
Improved to address vulnerabilities in the original design, this alternator pulley effectively resists the heat and dust that can cause the clutch and bearing to fail. It also provides convenience at an affordable price. Save time, money and labor by replacing only the pulley and not the entire assembly.
- Replace the piece, not the assembly
- Replacement restores the alternator to proper performance, preventing belt noise as well as premature wear and tear on the belt and belt-driven engine accessories
- Direct replacement for a proper fit
- High-quality materials for trouble-free performance
Advice and How-To's
- What Does the Battery Light Mean?
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Test the Alternator and Charging System
- How to Tell if Your Starter is Going Bad
- Bad Oxygen Sensor: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to read your check engine light with Fix Finder
- How to Replace an Alternator
- What are the Signs of a Bad Alternator?
- How Does an Alternator Work?
- Symptoms of a Bad Throttle Position Sensor