First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Dorman Alternator Pulley 300-863Shop All Dorman
Part # 300-863
SKU # 737725
Price Not Available
Bearing Bore Inside Diameter
Bearing Bore Outside Diameter
Improved to address vulnerabilities in the original design, this alternator pulley effectively resists the heat and dust that can cause the clutch and bearing to fail. It also provides convenience at an affordable price. Save time, money and labor by replacing only the pulley-instead of the entire alternator.
- Replace the piece, not the assembly
- Direct replacement for a proper fit
- High-quality materials for trouble-free performance
- Replacement restores the alternator to proper performance, preventing belt noise as well as premature wear and tear on the belt and belt-driven engine accessories
Advice and How-To's
- Alternator Buying Guide
- How Long Does It Take for the Alternator to Charge the Battery?
- Does the Alternator Charge the Battery?
- Are there other parts I need to replace when replacing my alternator?
- Should I repair or replace my alternator?
- Should I Upgrade my Alternator?
- What Metal Is an Alternator Made Of?
- How Much Does an Alternator Weigh?
- Where Is the Alternator Located?
- How long does it take to put an alternator in?