First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Litens Alternator Pulley 920071AShop All Litens
Part # 920071A
SKU # 1235334
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Dec. 2
Bearing Bore Inside Diameter
Litens Automotive is the original equipment supplier for this Lexus application. This replacement alternator pulley is also designed and produced by Litens and is exact in all form, fit, and performance characteristics as the original equipment part. Decoupling pulleys are engine specific and should never be interchanged with other types of pulley technology. The Litens OAD type pulley is designed to free-wheel in one direction and, with an internal spring and damping device, softly engage in the opposite direction. The OAD is designed as a sacrificial part of the front-end accessory drive system, protecting other belt driven component as well as the alternator. The correct decoupler pulley ensures smooth, quiet performance as well as increasing vehicle gas mileage. Litens is the world's largest supplier of original equipment (O.E.) power transmission products. At Litens, we design systems that are more efficient, resulting in tangible fuel economy/emissions benefits. Litens holds over 2000 patents and continues to respond to the ever-changing automotive industry by investing heavily in new technology, facilities, and people. 90% of our line is made of products coming from the OE manufacturer, which makes the Litens Tensioning Products portfolio the purest OE tensioning line in the North American aftermarket.
- Designed and engineered by Litens Automotive. The inventor of the "OAD" (overrunning alternator decoupler).
- Patented Original Equipment Design.
- Protects the alternator and other front-end accessory drive components.
- Spline Tool included in Kit to Assist in Removal and Install.
- New cap included with the OAD. Always ensure the cap is installed after installation.
- Installation instructions included.