First, Add Your Vehicle
Litens Alternator Pulley 920444AShop All Litens
Litens Automotive is the original equipment supplier for this Ford application. This replacement alternator pulley is also designed and produced by Litens and is exact in all form, fit, and performance characteristics as the original equipment part. Decoupling pulleys are engine specific and should never be interchanged with other types of pulley technology. The Litens OAD type pulley is designed to free-wheel in one direction and, with an internal spring and damping device, softly engage in the opposite direction. The OAD is designed as a sacrificial part of the front-end accessory drive system, protecting other belt driven component as well as the alternator. The correct decoupler pulley ensures smooth, quiet performance as well as increasing vehicle gas mileage.
- Designed and engineered by Litens Automotive. The inventor of the "OAD" (overrunning alternator decoupler).
- Patented Original Equipment Design.
- Protects the alternator and other front-end accessory drive components.
- 14mm Hex Tool included in Kit to Assist in Removal and Install.
- New cap included with the OAD. Always ensure the cap is installed after installation.
- Installation instructions included.
Advice and How-To's
- How Long Does It Take for the Alternator to Charge the Battery?
- Does the Alternator Charge the Battery?
- Are there other parts I need to replace when replacing my alternator?
- Should I repair or replace my alternator?
- Should I Upgrade my Alternator?
- What Metal Is an Alternator Made Of?
- How Much Does an Alternator Weigh?
- Where Is the Alternator Located?
- How long does it take to put an alternator in?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?