First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Litens Alternator Pulley 920993AShop All Litens
Part # 920993A
SKU # 1235516
Price Not Available
Bearing Bore Inside Diameter
Litens Automotive is the original equipment supplier to Honda for this decoupling alternator pulley. This replacement pulley is also designed and produced by Litens and is exact in all form, fit, and performance characteristics as the original equipment part (with the exception of not having the car manufacturer's logo or part number applied to the part). Decoupling pulleys are engine specific and should never be interchanged with other types of pulley technology. The Litens OAD type pulley is designed to free-wheel in one direction and, with an internal spring and damping device, softly engage in the opposite direction. The OAD is designed as a sacrificial part of the front-end accessory drive system, protecting other belt driven component as well as the alternator. The correct decoupler pulley ensures smooth, quiet performance as well as increasing vehicle gas mileage. Under normal driving conditions, the original pulley will require replacement in approx. 60,000 - 100,000 miles. Litens is the world's largest supplier of original equipment (O.E.) power transmission products. At Litens, we design systems that are more efficient, resulting in tangible fuel economy/emissions benefits. Litens holds over 2000 patents and continues to respond to the ever-changing automotive industry by investing heavily in new technology, facilities, and people. 90% of our line is made of products coming from the OE manufacturer, which makes the Litens Tensioning Products portfolio the purest OE tensioning line in the North American aftermarket.
- Patented Original Equipment Design. Manufactured by the original equipment part supplier to ensure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Protects the alternator and other front-end accessory drive components.
- Installation instructions included.
- New plastic cap included with the OAD.
- Tools Required - Litens recommends using Miller Special Tools P/N 8433A and a torque wrench.
- Professional mechanics can install this replacement OAD in approximately 1.5-2 hour. During alternator replacement, belts, tensioners, and routing pulleys should be inspected.
- 65.3mm O.D.; 17mm I.D; 41mm width; ribbed running surface for a 6-rib serpentine belt; high-grade steel construction. 17mm Hex bit driver Included for ease of installation.
Advice and How-To's
- Alternator Buying Guide
- How Long Does It Take for the Alternator to Charge the Battery?
- Does the Alternator Charge the Battery?
- Are there other parts I need to replace when replacing my alternator?
- Should I repair or replace my alternator?
- Should I Upgrade my Alternator?
- What Metal Is an Alternator Made Of?
- How Much Does an Alternator Weigh?
- Where Is the Alternator Located?
- How long does it take to put an alternator in?