Duralast alternators are remanufactured with the most current technological improvements and triple tested to provide original equipment quality and durability.
- Designed to deliver amp output for power that meets or exceeds the original equipment on your vehicle
- All wear components (brushes, bushings and bearings) are always 100% NEW
- Every unit is triple tested (component, subassembly and end of line) to ensure quality and performance
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Get an Electric Car?
- How to Maintain Your Electric Vehicle Article
- Electric Car vs. Gas Car: Which is Best for You?
- How Much Does an Alternator Replacement Cost?
- How Long Does an Alternator Last?
- How Much Does an Alternator Belt Cost?
- Bad Battery vs. Bad Alternator: Which One Is the Problem?
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- What Does the Battery Light Mean?
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?