Can you tell the difference? Most chrome alternators look nearly the same, and that's why what's on the inside is so critical. Reliability starts with how it's made. Choosing Proform means choosing alternators with components produced by highly specialized machines, assembled by highly trained personnel using dedicated jigs and equipment, with everything 100% new for maximum longevity and optimum performance. After assembly each alternator is individually tested at the factory. Finally, it's boxed with a quality assurance graph that documents the specific unit's output performance. We do the testing, not you! And Proform proves it!
- Each unit is supplied with its own individual quality assurance graph documenting its performance and is easily identified by the machined pulley.
- A manufacturing break-through has enabled Proform to offer 100% new alternators with the same afford ability as our popular re-built models!
- 100 AMP
- Chrome finish
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Get an Electric Car?
- How to Maintain Your Electric Vehicle Article
- Electric Car vs. Gas Car: Which is Best for You?
- How Much Does an Alternator Replacement Cost?
- How Long Does an Alternator Last?
- How Much Does an Alternator Belt Cost?
- Bad Battery vs. Bad Alternator: Which One Is the Problem?
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- What Does the Battery Light Mean?
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?