2008 Nissan/Datsun Rogue Alternator
If you're experiencing issues with your 2008 Nissan Rogue alternator, you may notice that the electrical components in the car are compromised. This can take the form of lights that are too bright, too dim, flickering, poor stereo quality, or sluggish power windows. If your battery is healthy, but the car is struggling to turn on, that's a sure sign that the alternator is malfunctioning. And don't forget to keep an eye out for the battery warning light on the dashboard, and this is another indication that it's time to replace the alternator.
Trust AutoZone for all your alternator needs, and keep your 2008 Nissan Rogue running like new.
What are you working on today?
1-4 of 4 Results
- Sponsored+$50.00 Refundable Core Deposit
Notes: Alternator. Alternator (remanufactured).
- PRICE: 359.99
- Pulley Included: Yes
- Plug Type: 300
- Pulley Outside Diameter: 52
- Fan Type: Internal
- Plug Clock Rear View Main Mounting Ear at 6 O Clock: 1
- External Fan Included: No
- Regulator Type: Internal
- External Regulator Included: No
- Case Color: Aluminum
- Amperage Rating: 110
- Voltage: 12
- One Wire Capable: No
- Rotation Direction: Clockwise
- Case Material: Aluminum
- Pulley Groove Quantity: 6
Alternate Year Models
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Alternator
- Nissan/Datsun Sentra Alternator
- Nissan/Datsun Maxima Alternator
- Nissan/Datsun Versa Alternator
- Nissan/Datsun 350Z Alternator
- Nissan/Datsun Murano Alternator
- Nissan/Datsun Pathfinder Alternator
- Nissan/Datsun Frontier Alternator
- Nissan/Datsun Xterra Alternator
- Nissan/Datsun Titan Alternator
Advice and How tos
- How Long Does It Take for the Alternator to Charge the Battery?
- Does the Alternator Charge the Battery?
- Are there other parts I need to replace when replacing my alternator?
- Should I repair or replace my alternator?
- Should I Upgrade my Alternator?
- What Metal Is an Alternator Made Of?
- How Much Does an Alternator Weigh?
- Where Is the Alternator Located?
- How long does it take to put an alternator in?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?