First, set your vehicle
Bosch Alternator AL2421XShop All Bosch
Bosch Premium Alternators are designed, built and tested to provide the ultimate in performance and reliability
- Built for extremes! Our new and reman starters and alternators are 100% factory tested to ensure reliable performance, under extremes of heat, cold and high demand
- Our new and reman starters and alternators are designed to perform equal to or better than the original equipment parts, that they replace
- Our new and reman starters and alternators are designed to be identical in fit and performance to original equipment parts
- Our new and reman starters and alternators utilize the latest manufacturing technologies and highest quality parts to ensure the best performance and longest life
- Automotive starters and alternators are backed by the Bosch Ultimate Protection Plan when unit is registered at the time of purchase: 2 year, 24 hour Roadside assistance; vehicle is jumped or towed for free up to 50 miles
Advice and How-To's
- How Much Does an Alternator Replacement Cost?
- How Long Does an Alternator Last?
- How Much Does an Alternator Belt Cost?
- Bad Battery vs. Bad Alternator: Which One Is the Problem?
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- What Does the Battery Light Mean?
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Test the Alternator and Charging System
- Signs of a Bad Starter - How to Identify Your Starter is Failing
- Bad Oxygen Sensor (O2) Symptoms & Replacement Cost