Bosch Alternator AL2427X
|Pulley Outside Diameter||52|
|External Fan Included||No|
|Plug Clock Rear View Main Mounting Ear at 6 O Clock||2|
|External Regulator Included||No|
|One Wire Capable||No|
|Pulley Groove Quantity||6|
Bosch Premium Alternators are designed, built and tested to provide the ultimate in performance and reliability
- Built for extremes! Our new and reman starters and alternators are 100% factory tested to ensure reliable performance, under extremes of heat, cold and high demand
- Our new and reman starters and alternators are designed to perform equal to or better than the original equipment parts, that they replace
- Our new and reman starters and alternators are designed to be identical in fit and performance to original equipment parts
- Our new and reman starters and alternators utilize the latest manufacturing technologies and highest quality parts to ensure the best performance and longest life
- Automotive starters and alternators are backed by the Bosch Ultimate Protection Plan when unit is registered at the time of purchase: 2 year, 24 hour Roadside assistance; vehicle is jumped or towed for free up to 50 miles
Advice and How-To's
- What Does the Battery Light Mean?
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Test the Alternator and Charging System
- How to Tell if Your Starter is Going Bad
- Bad Oxygen Sensor: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to read your check engine light with Fix Finder
- How to Replace an Alternator
- What are the Signs of a Bad Alternator?
- How Does an Alternator Work?
- Symptoms of a Bad Throttle Position Sensor