First, Add Your Vehicle
Bosch Alternator AL6489XShop All Bosch
Bosch Premium Alternators are designed, built and tested to provide the ultimate in performance and reliability
- Built for extremes! Our new and reman starters and alternators are 100% factory tested to ensure reliable performance, under extremes of heat, cold and high demand
- Our new and reman starters and alternators are designed to perform equal to or better than the original equipment parts, that they replace
- Our new and reman starters and alternators are designed to be identical in fit and performance to original equipment parts
- Our new and reman starters and alternators utilize the latest manufacturing technologies and highest quality parts to ensure the best performance and longest life
- Automotive starters and alternators are backed by the Bosch Ultimate Protection Plan when unit is registered at the time of purchase: 2 year, 24 hour Roadside assistance; vehicle is jumped or towed for free up to 50 miles
Advice and How-To's
- How Long Does It Take for the Alternator to Charge the Battery?
- Does the Alternator Charge the Battery?
- Are there other parts I need to replace when replacing my alternator?
- Should I repair or replace my alternator?
- Should I Upgrade my Alternator?
- What Metal Is an Alternator Made Of?
- How Much Does an Alternator Weigh?
- Where Is the Alternator Located?
- How long does it take to put an alternator in?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?