Duralast Alternator 11034
Duralast alternators are remanufactured with the most current technological improvements and triple tested to provide original equipment quality and durability.
- Designed to deliver amp output for power that meets or exceeds the original equipment on your vehicle
- All wear components (brushes, bushings and bearings) are always 100% NEW
- Every unit is triple tested (component, subassembly and end of line) to ensure quality and performance
Advice and How-To's
- What Does the Battery Light Mean?
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Test the Alternator and Charging System
- How to Tell if Your Starter is Going Bad
- Bad Oxygen Sensor: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to read your check engine light with Fix Finder
- How to Replace an Alternator
- What are the Signs of a Bad Alternator?
- How Does an Alternator Work?
- Symptoms of a Bad Throttle Position Sensor