First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Alternator DL7752-6-7Shop All Duralast
Part # DL7752-6-7
SKU # 12402
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 5
|Pulley Belt Type
|Pulley Groove Quantity
Duralast alternators are remanufactured with the most current technological improvements and triple tested to provide original equipment quality and durability.
- Designed to deliver amp output for power that meets or exceeds the original equipment on your vehicle
- All wear components (brushes, bushings, and bearings) are always 100% NEW
- Every unit is triple tested (component, subassembly and end of line) to ensure quality and performance
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
Your car's alternator converts mechanical energy to electrical energy in the form of alternating current.
The alternator consists of a rotor, a stator, a rectifier assembly, brushes, and a pulley.
An alternator problem can cause: a discharged battery, poor light operation, and erratic engine operation.
Advice and How-To's
- How to Fix Your Alternator
- Can You Jumpstart a Car With a Bad Alternator?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Alternator Buying Guide
- How Long Does It Take for the Alternator to Charge the Battery?
- Does the Alternator Charge the Battery?
- Are there other parts I need to replace when replacing my alternator?
- Should I repair or replace my alternator?
- Should I Upgrade my Alternator?
- What Metal Is an Alternator Made Of?