First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Gold Alternator DLG11409Shop All Duralast
Part # DLG11409
SKU # 1142827
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 6
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
Your car's alternator converts mechanical energy to electrical energy in the form of alternating current.
The alternator consists of a rotor, a stator, a rectifier assembly, brushes, and a pulley.
An alternator problem can cause: a discharged battery, poor light operation, and erratic engine operation.
Advice and How-To's
- How to Fix Your Alternator
- Can You Jumpstart a Car With a Bad Alternator?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Alternator Buying Guide
- How Long Does It Take for the Alternator to Charge the Battery?
- Does the Alternator Charge the Battery?
- Are there other parts I need to replace when replacing my alternator?
- Should I repair or replace my alternator?
- Should I Upgrade my Alternator?
- What Metal Is an Alternator Made Of?