Duralast Gold Alternator DLG15564
|Vehicle System Voltage||12V|
Duralast Gold NEW alternators are engineered to provide the amp output necessary to power today’s vehicles. Every unit is 100% NEW (not remanufactured) and made with proprietary components and processes to ensure maximum life and performance.
- Engineered to deliver amp output for power that meets or exceeds the original equipment on your vehicle
- Every unit is built with 100% NEW components that are designed to meet the highest quality standards
- Every unit is triple tested (component, subassembly and end of line) to ensure quality and performance
Advice and How-To's
- What Does the Battery Light Mean?
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Test the Alternator and Charging System
- How to Tell if Your Starter is Going Bad
- Bad Oxygen Sensor: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to read your check engine light with Fix Finder
- How to Replace an Alternator
- What are the Signs of a Bad Alternator?
- How Does an Alternator Work?
- Symptoms of a Bad Throttle Position Sensor