First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Pulley Groove Quantity
|Pulley Belt Type
As a recognized expert in Electrical Systems since 1923, Valeo is a global top supplier of original equipment alternators. As a leader in innovation, Valeo’s alternators received a PACE Award for alternators, eliminating voltage drop and boosts fuel economy. Valeo premium alternators are 100% new, eliminating the risk of premature failure.
- Valeo premium alternators are 100% new products (not remanufactured)
- 100% new components and core eliminates premature failure for increased durability over remanufactured units
- All parts are application specific for an exact fit
- Premium rare earth magnets increase the output of the alternator without increasing the size for better efficiency
- All applications go under extreme condition testing up to 6 months to ensure reliability under the harshest conditions and electrical demands
- High resistance to heat, vibration, and contaminating particles helps maintain maximum charge output
Advice and How-To's
- How to Fix Your Alternator
- Can You Jumpstart a Car With a Bad Alternator?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Alternator Buying Guide
- How Long Does It Take for the Alternator to Charge the Battery?
- Does the Alternator Charge the Battery?
- Are there other parts I need to replace when replacing my alternator?
- Should I repair or replace my alternator?
- Should I Upgrade my Alternator?
- What Metal Is an Alternator Made Of?