2011 Toyota Prius Alternator
Inside of the alternator, wires are rotated through a magnetic field by the crankshaft to convert rotational energy into electrical current. When it's time for a new 2011 Prius alternator, come to AutoZone. All of our 2011 Toyota Prius alternators feature an output between 13.5 and 14.8 volts to power your accessories and keep your battery charged. Simply place your order and choose to pick up your purchase today at an AutoZone near you or get free shipping with next day delivery.
What are you working on today?
Get an exact fit for your 2011 Toyota Prius
These products are currently not available.
Advice and How tos
- How Long Does It Take for the Alternator to Charge the Battery?
- Does the Alternator Charge the Battery?
- Are there other parts I need to replace when replacing my alternator?
- Should I repair or replace my alternator?
- Should I Upgrade my Alternator?
- What Metal Is an Alternator Made Of?
- How Much Does an Alternator Weigh?
- Where Is the Alternator Located?
- How long does it take to put an alternator in?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?