2013 Toyota Prius Alternator
When it's time for a new 2013 Toyota Prius alternator, come to AutoZone. Alternators turn mechanical energy from the engine's crankshaft into electricity through induction as the wires inside of the alternator cut through a magnetic field to induce electrical current. All of our 2013 Prius alternators feature an output between 13.5 and 14.8 volts to power your accessories and keep your battery charged.'Buy online for free shipping with next day delivery or pick it up at one of our auto parts stores near you.
What are you working on today?
Get an exact fit for your 2013 Toyota Prius
These products are currently not available.
Advice and How tos
- How Long Does It Take for the Alternator to Charge the Battery?
- Does the Alternator Charge the Battery?
- Are there other parts I need to replace when replacing my alternator?
- Should I repair or replace my alternator?
- Should I Upgrade my Alternator?
- What Metal Is an Alternator Made Of?
- How Much Does an Alternator Weigh?
- Where Is the Alternator Located?
- How long does it take to put an alternator in?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?