Dorman Battery Cable Terminal Adjuster 926-875
The original-style adjustable battery terminal hardware can become lost or damaged during service. This Dorman OE FIX cable terminal adjuster matches the specialized original hardware to complete the repair without replacing battery cable.
- Time-saving solution - this battery cable terminal adjuster replaces only the damaged or missing hardware instead of requiring replacement of the entire terminal or cable
- Ideal replacement - this terminal adjuster matches the fit and function of the original design for a reliable direct replacement
- Cost-effective solution - this part replaces only the damaged or missing components
- Quality tested - this part has undergone try-on, corrosion and material testing to ensure a quality fit and long service life
Advice and How-To's
- What Does the Battery Light Mean?
- Dead Car Battery? Learn the Signs of a Bad Battery
- Do Lithium Ion Battery Boosters work?
- How to Replace a Car Battery
- How to Remove Corrosion from Your Car Battery
- Battery Boosters and Chargers Guide
- Are Car Batteries Universal?
- Lead Acid vs. Lithium-Ion Jump Starters
- How To Test a Car Battery With a Multimeter
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?