First, set your vehicle
GP Sorensen Battery Cable BA23-1Shop All Sorensen
GP SORENSEN™ premium battery cables are quality engineered from end to end. Highest quality components ensure maximum performance under a wide range of demanding operating conditions.
- Premium Quality Custom Cables
- Tough, Durable Synthetic Rubber Jacket
- Won't burn, soften, or melt in contact with hot engine parts
- Resists corrosive elements such as oil, moisture and heat.
Advice and How-To's
- What Are Deep Cycle Batteries?
- How to Protect Your Car Battery from the Cold
- How to use a portable jump starter
- Car Won’t Start with New Battery? Here’s What to Check
- What’s the Best Lawn Mower Battery for Me?
- 10 Best Battery Chargers to Keep Your Car Going
- Can a Car Run with a Bad Alternator?
- How to Disconnect a Car Battery
- How Much Does an Alternator Replacement Cost?
- How Long Does an Alternator Last?