First, set your vehicle
GP Sorensen Battery Cable CA49-4LTFShop All Sorensen
GP SORENSEN™ premium battery cables are quality engineered from end to end. Highest quality components ensure maximum performance under a wide range of demanding operating conditions.
- Premium Quality Custom Cables
- Won't burn, soften, or melt in contact with hot engine parts
- Resists corrosive elements such as oil, moisture and heat.
- Premium Quality Custom Cables. Tough, Durable Synthetic Rubber Jacket. Won't burn, soften, or melt in contact with hot engine parts. Resists corrosive elements such as oil, moisture and heat.
Advice and How-To's
- What Are Deep Cycle Batteries?
- How to Protect Your Car Battery from the Cold
- How to use a portable jump starter
- Car Won’t Start with New Battery? Here’s What to Check
- What’s the Best Lawn Mower Battery for Me?
- 10 Best Battery Chargers to Keep Your Car Going
- Can a Car Run with a Bad Alternator?
- How to Disconnect a Car Battery
- How Much Does an Alternator Replacement Cost?
- How Long Does an Alternator Last?