GP Sorensen Battery Cable IA245-0HD
GP SORENSEN premium battery cables are quality engineered from end to end. Highest quality components ensure maximum performance under a wide range of demanding operating conditions.
- Premium Quality Custom Cables
- Won't burn, soften, or melt in contact with hot engine parts
- Resists corrosive elements such as oil, moisture and heat.
- Premium Quality Custom Cables. Tough, Durable Synthetic Rubber Jacket. Won't burn, soften, or melt in contact with hot engine parts. Resists corrosive elements such as oil, moisture and heat.
Advice and How-To's
- What Does the Battery Light Mean?
- Dead Car Battery? Learn the Signs of a Bad Battery
- Do Lithium Ion Battery Boosters work?
- How to Replace a Car Battery
- How to Remove Corrosion from Your Car Battery
- Battery Boosters and Chargers Guide
- Are Car Batteries Universal?
- Lead Acid vs. Lithium-Ion Jump Starters
- How To Test a Car Battery With a Multimeter
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?