Dorman Battery Current Sensor 601-256
|Location:||Battery Current Sensor|
As today's vehicle's incorporate new technology and advanced electrical systems, vehicle batteries are becoming a more integral component of modern cars. The battery current sensor measures the temperature of the battery, regulating voltage to the vehicle charging system to function properly at all times. Dorman Battery Current Sensors are quality-engineered and have undergone our industry-leading evaluation process to ensure our replacement battery sensors are designed for long-lasting durability and trouble-free performance.
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- Constructed of durable materials to withstand the harsh engine environment and to prolong the service life of the part
- Easy to install, plug and play design
- Manufactured to strict engineering and quality standards to ensure a trouble-free installation
- Honda Accord Battery Current Sensor
- Honda Civic Battery Current Sensor
- Ford F150 Battery Current Sensor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Battery Current Sensor
- Toyota Camry Battery Current Sensor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Battery Current Sensor
- Dodge Ram 1500 Battery Current Sensor
- Toyota Corolla Battery Current Sensor
- Chevrolet Cruze Battery Current Sensor
- Ford Focus Battery Current Sensor
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?