First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Dorman Battery Current Sensor 956-230Shop All Dorman
Part # 956-230
SKU # 1219087
Price Not Available
Battery Current Sensor
Minimum Activation Voltage
This replacement battery current sensor matches the fit and function of the original part to restore proper monitoring of the battery. Made of quality materials for reliable service, it connects directly to the factory wiring.
- Ideal replacement - this battery current sensor matches the fit and function of the original part on specified vehicle years, makes and models
- Quality construction - this part is made of quality materials and components including factory-style electrical connector
- Cost-effective solution - offers original equipment quality at competitive price
- Quality tested - this part has undergone try-on testing to ensure a quality fit
Advice and How-To's
- How Does a NOCO Portable Jump Starter Work?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- How to Use a NOCO Portable Jump Starter
- Best Portable Jump Starters: 2023 Buying Guide
- Signs of a Hybrid Battery Dying
- Hybrid Battery Replacement Cost
- How Long Do Hybrid Batteries Last?
- How to Replace a Hybrid Car Battery
- How to Jumpstart a Hybrid Battery
- What kind of battery do you need for your RV?