Duralast Battery Current Sensor SU15180
|Location:||Battery Current Sensor|
|Connector / Terminal Configuration||Black / Plastic|
Duralast products are engineered and manufactured by Wells Vehicle Electronics, a leading global supplier of advanced vehicle electronics solutions for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability. Wells offers extensive application information and technical support via its Tech Line at 1-800-558-9770.
- Top performance for long service life
- Maximum reliability
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- Global coverage for import and domestic applications
- Honda Accord Battery Current Sensor
- Honda Civic Battery Current Sensor
- Ford F150 Battery Current Sensor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Battery Current Sensor
- Toyota Camry Battery Current Sensor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Battery Current Sensor
- Dodge Ram 1500 Battery Current Sensor
- Toyota Corolla Battery Current Sensor
- Chevrolet Cruze Battery Current Sensor
- Ford Focus Battery Current Sensor
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?